Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alright.. I know. It has been a while. I have been doing good on my other blog though.. that has to count for something? :) So here is the latest news in the food world. Nothing. Let's just say we have tried every new food out there. :) Haha Just kidding...Crafts? I have a few new ideas tell me what you think..
SO I am sure you have all seen these...
Well One of my friends is making me one. Oooo.. I am so excited. I cannot tell you how hard I have tried to make one of these. Let's just say.. it is A LOT harder than it looks. I gave up. If you want to try your hand at making them visit www. frindship.com. I am sure we can all use more Friendship bracelt makers in this world ;) Ooooo.. and if you do learn? Please make me one. I would love you forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment